Placement services for you or your family members. Complete Care will help you find a residence that fits your needs.
Moving from a family home filled with a lifetime of memories can be physically and emotionally overwhelming. When staying at home is no longer a viable option, we can help ease the transition.
Finding the right residence is imperative. In order to get the right answers, you need to ask the right questions. With our wealth of knowledge of geriatric care, we can help you make an informed choice. We will provide you with a list of potential residences that have been selected based on your personal criteria and accompany you on tours to help you find the best residence. Once moved in, we will advocate for you by ensuring your family member is comfortable and transitioning well by evaluations done on unscheduled visits.
During the moving process we can offer as much assistance as is required, from helping to pack to coordinating the entire move.
How we can facilitate this process:
- Research seniors residences or care facilities to provide you with a selection of appropriate choices.
- Advise your family about what questions to ask.
- Review the residence’s contract.
- Access and transfer pharmacy records and medical files from hospitals, CLSC, and doctor’s office to the new residence.
How Complete Care will coordinate the entire move:
- Refer you to a trustworthy and compassionate real estate agent who has experience with seniors.
- Clean, organize and stage the house for sale.
- Arrange professional estate sale.
- Book the moving company.
- Pack and unpack your belongings.
- Make sure that the staff at the new residence has all necessary information to care for you.
- Help you settle into your new surroundings.
If you have any questions about placement services, we invite you to contact us today. It will be our pleasure to talk to you about finding the right residence for your or your family member.